The ingredients of Water-Soluble Pumpkin Seed Extract can:
- Promote structural support of the bladder
- Help maintain urethral sphincter muscle function
- Relieve urinary discomforts in maturing women and men
Get the support you need for urinary health with Water-Soluble Pumpkin Seed Extract. Because pumpkins aren’t just a seasonal cuisine; pumpkin seed has a long history of being used for helping to maintain healthy bladder function.
Product details “Water-Soluble Pumpkin Seed Extract”
Aging individuals frequently encounter a weakening of the bladder and its sphincter muscle that controls the release of urine. Studies demonstrate that ingestion of water-soluble pumpkin seed extract can significantly improve both of them.
The pumpkin seed has a long history of use for healthy bladder function. Japanese scientists have patented a method to obtain the water-soluble constituents of the pumpkin seed, which are absorbed far more efficiently into the bloodstream.
These water-soluble pumpkin seed extracts appear to help with the urinary discomforts, endured by so many maturing women and men. The results from human studies show the maximum benefits occurring after six to eight weeks of continued use.
Those taking other soy supplements or are allergic to soy, need not worry. This version of Water-Soluble Pumpkin Seed Extract does not contain soy isoflavones.
Dosage and use
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.