Profskin Cellucure Termic 500ml
This formula helps smooth and tighten skin for a smoother, more toned appearance. Works to improve the appearance of cellulite and dimpled skin. Provides soothing benefits and moisture to body skin leaving it soft and hydrated.
The skin is often affected by problems regarding fitness and tone, in such cases is important to carry out beauty massages with products that restore suppleness and tone epidermal tissues. This massage cream, designed for this purpose, contains plant extract that aid the functions of the tissues. Use: Apply on involved parts and massaging.
Its name makes it sound like a medical condition. But cellulite is nothing more than normal fat beneath the skin. The fat appears bumpy because it pushes against connective tissue, causing the skin above it to pucker. Cellulite isn’t harmful. Many people, though, would like to get rid of it because of the way it looks. Having cellulite doesn’t mean you are overweight. Even thin people can have it. If you are overweight, however, losing weight may reduce cellulite. Cellulite is more common among women than men. If other women in your family have cellulite, there’s a good chance you will too. It is unclear why some people develop cellulite and others do not. The following risk factors are thought to play a role:
- Genetics: Certain genes linked with metabolism, circulation, fat distribution, and hormone levels may make people more likely to develop cellulite.
- Age: The skin loses some of its elasticity and flexibility as it ages, which can worsen the appearance of skin dimples and sagging.
- Hormones: The release and balance of hormones such as estrogen, insulin, thyroid hormones, prolactin, and norepinephrine may play an important role in cellulite development.
- Diet: An unbalanced diet that is high in fat and low in fiber may worsen the appearance of cellulite by adding to the fatty deposits beneath the skin.
- Lifestyle: Lack of exercise and weight gain may add to the worsening appearance of cellulite. However, cellulite can develop in people who get plenty of exercise who are of normal weight. Other lifestyle factors such as inadequate fluid intake, smoking, and high stress levels may also aid the development of cellulite.
How to cure Cellulite Nowadays there are many cures to reduce cellulite. The most popular and effective are creams and salon treatments such as massages and other treatments specifically direted to improve the “orange peel” effect apperance.