Waxing Kit With Pebbles
1 x ISO 400 Wax Pot Heater
1 x Pink Pebbles 1kg
1 Box of 100 Wooden Spatulas
Wax Pebbles Titanium Pink 1000g
Ideal for coarse hair, smaller areas such as face underarms, and bikinis. Can be reapplied if needed. Pink Titanium – A depilatory wax formulated to leave skin silky; rich in Titanium making it the perfect product for sensitive, fragile skin, it provides ultra-delicate stripping action.
- 1. Pour Pebble Wax into a wax warmer. Turn warmer on and heat wax for approximately 20
minutes. Do not melt the wax completely; wax should be a thick consistency in the center and soft
around the sides.
2. Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping an applicator into
the wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off the applicator, it’s too hot
– the wax should cling to the applicator.
3. To begin waxing, cleanse the skin. Next, apply an even layer of hard wax in the opposite
direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip to remove
wax, leave a thicker edge of wax when applying it.
4. Allow the wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the thicker edge at the end of the
strip and remove it quickly, pulling against the direction of hair growth. 5. After hair removal, apply
a post-wax lotion.
Advantages of Film Wax:
- Lower melting temperature 104°F – 115°.
Ideal for hair removal on delicate areas (armpits, bikini, face)
- Longer cooling time, which provides longer thermal exposure, relaxes hair follicles
and makes waxing less painful.
- Completely adjustable to the skin surface, catching all the hairs without applications
- Because of its extra elasticity Film Wax won't break during hair removal.
- When removed, Film Wax does not leave any broken hairs.
Significantly reduces the time required for depilation procedure.
- SPECIFICATION – heater power: 100W; voltage: 220-240V; 50-60Hz;